Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Cupping



My friend in the first image showed me how to do the stuff in the second image. Back whe we first met I never would have guessed she would one day be capable of studying such weird and wonderful things. I am genuinely impressed with her knowledge, her learning, and her desire to do good things for people in far flung places.

The third image is my first attempt at cupping when Chloe was not present. The flame was big and made me make The Dreaded One move off the rug and onto the fire-proof floor. Unfortunately the little ceramic cups were not concrete floor proof. Woopsie.

5 comments:

Kathryn said...

That last comment was mine, double 0 cheffing.

Lee Bemrose said...

I know it was. And it was the most shocking commentI'd ever read on this or any other blog. I was staggered that you would leave such an inflamatory comment and simply could not tolerate it. my God... the potential repercussions. Thank God I deleted it in time. That was close.

Kathryn said...

Snort. It's a good thing you did.

Gin said...

It never occured to me that cupping would work with...uh...cups. You know, normal ones.

Lee Bemrose said...

That's one of the many advantages in taking large amounts of acid, Gin - you realise the possibilities in everything.

Kidding. Yes it works fine. You just have to not chicken out doing the flame thing because you lose suction and the cup might smash on the floor. This I do know about.

Word verification: mished.