Sunday, March 16, 2008

Chloe Takes On Kamikaze Man


Top and centre (click on the image to make big, obviously) is me about five years ago with one of my most treasured friends. I would love to know what I had just said to get such a reaction. And yeah, funny we are both wearing T Shirts with big faces.

Lovely, lovely person and a very cool friend. We tried recently to recall what had happened at the time the picture was taken. She's been nagging me for ages to get on Skype so we can chat, so I suggested that was what she was saying... "When I move to New Zealand in a few years time, you'd better get Skype or I'll keep nagging you!"

2 comments:

Kathryn said...

Haha, Candy's Apartment! I was there a few times in 2004...Looks like you had a good time.

Lee Bemrose said...

The photo could have been taken in 2004, Kat. I'll bet we were in the same club at the same time at some stage, random world that it is.