Saturday, June 24, 2006

Blogversation

I really don't know what this blogging thing is all about anymore. I've started feeling like I talk in blog. Like, I think I've always thought in blog, even before blog existed, but I really think I'm starting to talk blog. Like I just wanna have the space in the conversation to go "Me blog blog blog blog blog me me blog blog," and then check my stats to see if what I have just blogged was earth shatteringly fascinating enough. It has to stop. I have to start acting as though humans have interesting things to say too.

Also, while we're talking about me... while I'm talking about me... let me start again. While I'm talking about how fucked up blogging can make you, get this bit of info that I bet everyone but me knows: If you sign up to have your blog listed in Blogwise, you presently join a queue of around 50,000 other bloggers and are looking at a wait of just over six months to be listed... Holy FUCK man! That's too many blogs. There are far too many people blogging. Get a goddamn life! Do real things! Buy a dog and take it for a walk, put your finger up someone's nose, fart shamelessly on a crowded bus, give flowers to random people in the street, read a book, marvel at the shadows the light makes through scratchy wintry branches... do anything but this fucking blogging nonsense, you hopeless egomaniacs.

That way, I'll move further up the Blogwise queue.

4 comments:

Zoomfreaky said...

You funny, me keep blogging and holding up the queue... Blog is my life, but great ideas, when I'm not sealed too my beautiful computer telling the world about me, me, me... Keep on blogging, I'll keep on reading.

Zoomfreaky said...

Quick you've got linked baby... See you around...

Lee Bemrose said...

Thanks Zoomfreaky, have linked you too. Like your pics, like your attitude.

neena maiya (guyana gyal) said...

Yes, but if I quit blogging I won't be able to read funny stuff like this :-D

I won't be able to peek into other people's lives. We's all sticky-beaks, us bloggers.