Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Regarding My Previous Post

Yes. Well. I had just finished a late shift working at a catering job, was pretty hyped, drank to wind down and... the bit where I say I should sleep now? I should have slept before posting. I didn't even explain that yes, the picture of the "mainly purple dog magically caught in the branches of a forest tree" (bloody hell I impress me) was in fact taken at a party (you probably deduced that fact all by yourself) just outside of Brighton. Weirdest damn party I've been to in ages. We drove for about an hour, parked in a very British suburban street, and set off on foot. There was a clearing and some music that was quite good, although the generator was too close and too loud. Some sloppy twat who appeared to have hammered himself on a cocktail of booze, acid and ketamine tried to convince me that we were mates 'from the long weekend.' He was funny, persistent and annoying, with the funny evaporating pretty quickly. He tried to hassle a couple of the others and I really started to get the shits, but he stumbled off into the dark undergrowth. You could tell where he was by the falling over sounds.

It was a small party with some regular doofers as well as some lads in track suits who asked everyone if they were selling any 'class A's'. I loved that - they didn't give a shit, they just wanted anything so long as it was illegal and it was going put them on their arses.

At some point we noticed the dog up in the tree and thought it was the giggliest thing ever, probably because of our recent escapades with a real Owen The Penguin. More about Owen later. (Cue sinister laughter).

And mentioning Bird with the straw in her hair baffles even me. How could you have possibly seen any of the photos I've not yet posted? I dunno.

Erm... I was going to post another photo of something, but The Dreaded One has done something with the tubey pluggy thing that sucks the photos out of the camera. So just, you know, talk amongst yourselves for a bit. I'll be back with a pretty Spanish picture soon...

Oh yeah - I went to a job interview today.

3 comments:

Birdy said...

You wanna watch what you say Mister or you'll be getting a wing through the post...

Lee Bemrose said...

Are you threatening me, "Bird"?

Anonymous said...

No Misstah Quick - I tink she treatenin' me. She a bad evil woman. She do bad evil tings.