Thursday, November 24, 2005

What Brings You Here?

It's funny looking through both the posts that people go to on this blog, and looking at search words that have brought people here. For a while there, I swear the list of search words went something like:

Wanking

Wanking

Clits

Wanking

Wanking

Wanking

How to fix a slow leaking tyre

Wanking

Tia Leonie

Wanking

Clits

Clits

Wanking

Tia Leonie Movies

Wanking

I particularly felt for the person who thought they were going to find the way to fix a slow leaking tyre because that post (think it was called Mr Fix It) was not going to contribute to leak-fixing at all... unless shaking your head at the actions of a mechanical idiot is somehow going to do the trick - and hey, this is me we're talking about so who knows? Head-shaking might be the way you fix a slow leaking tyre. I hope that person at least got a smile out of my ineptitude.

As for the rest of you... you dirty-minded little people ought to be ashamed of yourselves.

I'm off to the wasteland in a few hours. As I said, there is no internet connection at this three day music festival. I once told someone that if I ever stage a bush party, I'm going to make sure there's internet connection and an internet cafe and that's going to be the selling point above the DJ lineup. They looked at me like they thought I was completely missing the point of bush parties and maybe even life in general. I reassured them I was only joking.

I was only half joking.

Back in a few days. Leave comments saying you miss me. And for godsake stop thinking about clits, Tia Leonie and wanking. Sheesh.

3 comments:

Birdy said...

miss you

neena maiya (guyana gyal) said...

What brings me here?

I don't have a tv so I read blogs in 'tv watching' time.

Plus you live in Sydney. And I love oz.

Lee Bemrose said...

Oh really Bird?

That's funny guyana-gyal - I have a tv and I have started reading blogs in TV watching time anyway.